5 Essential Guides on Posting Resume Online
If you are still stuck on the habit of searching job ads on the newspaper then you are certainly missing the great wonder of technology and Internet that makes job search easy, convenient and successful. Through the idea of postings your resume online, you are into great career opportunities that would come to your way. Here are the 5 essential guides on posting resume online.
1. Resume Posting is a service where job seekers post their resumes to an online job search site for employers and recruiters to find. Employers or recruiters usually find you within the resume database, of an online job search site, using key words will put up the chances for most of the applicants to find easily by the employers and finally call for a job interview. However it depends on how you select appropriate keywords for your resume and remember that this service is usually offered free for job seekers.
2. Use a word processing programs such as MS Word that have basic and advanced tools to create and format your resume. You should also create an electronic friendly version of your resume by making a back up data in MS Word based resume to a Notepad. The former application will convert your resume into ASCII text which allows your resume to be read in email format.
In order to ensure that the employers can find you, your resume should contain key words that is strongly related to the position that you are applying for.
3. The primary advantage of posting your resume online is that your resume will be available to a wide array of employers and recruiters in the shortest period of time. Presumably, you will gain access to a large number of job opportunities compared to the access you will have by viewing employment advertisements, company web sites, employment web sites or the newspapers. And it is easy, fast and rather practical.
4. The biggest advantage of online resume posting is also its biggest disadvantage because it makes your resume along with your personal information available to the public. It can result to numerous phone calls from headhunters, agencies, employment consultants or even telemarketers. Its a reminder for everyone to not give too much personal information in their resume online, be careful and wisely before putting any remarks that might become a problem.
5. You should choose your resume bank wisely. Some offers their service for free while others have a monthly free. Aside from the service cost, you should consider the scope of the service that you choose. Some resume bank offers national exposures while others might be run by professional association or network of businesses. Weigh in the pro’s and con’s before finally submitting your resume online to avoid regrets at the end.
Posting resume online through resume banks or job search sites, such as http://jobs.ozfreeonline.com will certainly help you form a wide network in your career search. The key reminders are: prepare a strong resume, search for the best resume bank based on your needs, post your electronic resume and prepare yourself for the great career opportunities that awaits you. Build a confident before and after meeting with an employer and be sure to take all the charges when it comes to present yourself professionally and elegantly.Mei Galang is an article contributor forJobssection of Oozfreeonline.com
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/51957.html
The Biggest Lies Auto Dealers Make
Deception is everywhere and phonies are scattered all over the land. This is the reason why each one should be cautious in both their transactions and decisions. This fact is also true in purchasing automobiles. Though most of the auto dealers are honest, there are some details that every purchaser should watch out for.
When honesty and integrity are made issues, surveys divulge that auto dealer’s knuckles scrape the bottom of the barrel along with other politicians, telemarketers and insurance agents. Auto industry is riddled with liars and crooks.
Deception is almost always linked to marketing and this is said to be an activity that most people identify with a grain of salt. According to some, life is a sales game and to win it over, every strategy must be made – whether it is good, tolerable or awful. Several profit-oriented companies make profits by promoting their products and services as better than their rivals, regardless of their truthfulness.
Why do auto dealers have such dire reputations? According to analysts, the reputation is triggered by the fact that most people have their cars as their greatest single purchase other than a dwelling. Negotiable value mated to a wide- variety of options makes every one careful about trickery. The cautiousness is far higher than if a brand of apparel or food failed to live up to consumer’s expectations.
There are a lot of maverick salespersons in the business industry. But in the auto industry itself, a dealer of K&N cold air intake would less likely feel the impact of hesitation than auto dealers. These crooked salespersons are thorns that bring down auto industry’s reputation to the detriment of honest individuals in the industry.
Dealership owners usually keep these maverick salespersons because they are usually seated atop the sales charts. Businessmen are saying that though reputation is one significant thing, business is still business. Unless the situation would generate a legal action, most businessmen will not avoid a goose that lays golden eggs.
Among the most common lies include price packing. In this situation, the salesman agrees with a purchaser on a particular price. Afterwards, he ‘packs’ additional hundreds of dollars onto the final bill. This is done by including finance charges to a few more dollars per month than what is required. Unfortunately, only the most astute purchasers get to notice this shrewd scheme.
Another lie is dubbed as the bill-padder or the excessive labor fees in regard to pre-delivery work like those involving larger wheels, audio system upgrades, and the like. This is easily disguised by adding several folds of dollar per month to the final charge. Aside from this, auto dealers also employ several white lies as anyone else.
The industry has its slice of shady character, same with other industries. However, various industries are swarmed by different types of people – people of character, people of integrity, people of faith and those belonging to the negative types.
According to some dealers, it is quite unfair to dub them as liars, crooks, or fraudulent doers when they are doing an honest business. They added that selling cars is a great way of earning honest income. “Profit,” said Stephen Smith, Lexus auto dealer, “is not an option, but an objective in any business and that holds true in my industry. It is as fair for an auto dealership and an auto salesperson to make a profit as it is fair to make a profit in any other form of business. There are good people in the auto industry and I am one of them!”Given her background on cars as an auto insurance director, Lauren Woods finds the world of cars to be constantly changing. you can visitK & N Cold Air Intakefor more information.
Article Source: http://www.simplysearch4it.com/article/51782.html